As a member of the Client Success team, the Enterprise Client Success Manager will build relationships with existing customers, understand in depth their company, business needs, and challenges, and partner with the customer to devise solutions to these needs and challenges by using MapAnything. Skills required for this role will include a blend of MapAnything product knowledge (which we'll teach you!), SalesForce product knowledge, and consultative sales techniques. Our CSMs are our customer champions, responsible for ensuring that our customers get to the right people within our organization, and that they ultimately have their questions answered, issues resolved and needs addressed.
While they will not perform the onboarding itself, CSMs will become involved with their customers as onboarding begins in order to ensure a successful launch.
Key performance indicators for success in this role include customer retention, NPS, and identification of additional sales opportunities for our enterprise sales team.
- Build strong, trusted, and influential relationships with Enterprise level customers focused on maximizing value, expanding usage, and retaining existing business.
- Develop a complete understanding of the value provided by MapAnything products, and how that value drives customer decisions. Proactively offer tailored advice and insights to the customer in order to help them maximize current ROI, and make them aware of the added value of other MapAnything products.
- Engage in open dialogue with customers regarding ways to improve and expand user engagement, and to solicit feedback in order to improve our product and service offerings.
- Partner with the enterprise sales organization to support the customer's current contract, and to drive growth through evaluating and presenting additional products.
- Become an expert in all MapAnything applications, as well as salesforce.com, in order to be able to train and coach customers to be product experts.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty. Consistently evaluate all sources of customer feedback and propose solutions for negative trends.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
- 10 years minimum experience overall in customer success, account management, or related areas.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and/or Force.com Developer preferred.
- Bilingual in English and French (required), German proficiency also preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A penchant for thinking outside the box to resolve complex and technical issues.
- Agile thinker with the ability to adapt in unexpected circumstances.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience working with salesforce.com
- 3+ years experience of enterprise-level customer success or account management in a cloud software company.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.