As a member of the Client Success team, the APAC Client Success Manager will build relationships with new and existing customers, understand in depth their company, business needs, and challenges, and partner with the customer to devise solutions to these needs and challenges by using MapAnything. They will handle all client success responsibilities in for customers in the APAC region, from implementation, to end user training and adoption, and advanced configuration and technical support. Skills required for this role will include a blend of MapAnything product knowledge (which we'll teach you!), SalesForce product knowledge, project management, and consultative sales techniques. Our CSMs are our customer champions, responsible for ensuring that our customers get to the right people within our organization, and that they ultimately have their questions answered, issues resolved and needs addressed.
Key performance indicators for success in this role include meeting project time lines for software implementation, client training, customer retention, NPS for customers in the APAC region.
- Build strong, trusted, and influential relationships with customers focused on maximizing value, expanding usage, and retaining existing business.
- Develop a complete understanding of the value provided by MapAnything products, and how that value drives customer decisions. Proactively offer tailored advice and insights to the customer in order to help them maximize current ROI, and make them aware of the added value of other MapAnything products.
- Engage in open dialogue with customers regarding ways to improve and expand user engagement, and to solicit feedback in order to improve our product and service offerings.
- Partner with the enterprise sales organization to support the customer's current contract, and to drive growth through evaluating and presenting additional products.
- Become an expert in all MapAnything applications, as well as salesforce.com, in order to be able to train and coach customers to be product experts.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty. Consistently evaluate all sources of customer feedback and propose solutions for negative trends.
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact for questions about product usage, functionality, and best practices
- Own customer issues from start to finish by researching, troubleshooting and recommending solutions
- Respond to and resolve technical and service inquiries within departmental SLAs, and utilizing CRM system to log and track all customer communications
- Utilize existing knowledge articles and videos to respond to customer questions
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field.
- 3 years minimum experience overall in customer success, account management, software implementation, or related areas.
- Knowledge and experience working with salesforce.com required, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and/or Force.com Developer preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A penchant for thinking outside the box to resolve complex and technical issues.
- Agile thinker with the ability to adapt in unexpected circumstances.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Ability to travel up to 20% throughout the APAC region
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.