We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable B2B content to engage and educate prospects. This role requires a high level of business acumen, creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 2-3 free resources each month geared toward specific business users to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Work with senior graphic designer to incorporate imagery and branding into written content for e-book, infographics, and other easily digestible forms of content delivery
- Work with video producer on creating written content (including case studies) to accompany and build upon all MapAnything video content.
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and develop content on their behalf to drive thought leadership efforts
- Develop content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals and target audiences
- Act as proofreader and editor for all marketing-related content including emails, press releases, landing pages, blog posts, etc.
- Work with digital marketing manager on drafting content for search engine optimization purposes based on select keywords and phrases
- BA/BS degree and equivalent working experience
- Ability to take concepts and create content – comfortable working with ambiguity
- Must thrive in a fast paced team environment and be deadline oriented
- Past experience producing content for business audiences
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- MUST provide writing samples.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.