We can picture it now. You’re in Field Marketing, Partner Marketing or Alliances at a SaaS/Cloud company
in/around the Salesforce.com ecosystem. You aspire to build, or have a network of Salesforce.com Leadership and enjoy the challenges of driving this key strategic Alliance. If this sounds like you, then you are the perfect candidate to join us as Partner Marketing Representative! In this role, you’ll work closely with the Director of Alliances and Director of Sales, and play a key role in delivering on Corporate-wide revenue targets by helping evangelize for MapAnything across Salesforce’s various product and sales units.
- Support Director of Alliances with planning and executing Field Programs
- Create Channel facing Marketing content and develop Sales Enablement plan for key partners
- Collaborate internally with Marketing & Sales to develop and deliver specific programs/incentives.
- Work with other Salesforce.com ISV’s to develop co-marketing partnerships
- Communicate MapAnything’s value proposition to Salesforce.com and develop alignment strategies that bring value to Salesforce Sales and Sales Engineering executives
- Help Salesforce account executives qualify and drive sales opportunities for MapAnything
What “Leads” To Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Marketing discipline
- 2+ Years Sales, Marketing or Partner Management experience
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Self-starter, go-getter mindset who is capable of operating autonomously
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience in SaaS sales and/or services
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, etc
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Collaborative workspace
- Global Pet Protection Insurance
- Employee focused work-life integration and engagement activities
Please email your resume to email@example.com
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.