MapAnything, is looking for a QA Analyst to join our amazing team! The mission of Quality Assurance for MapAnything is to develop and implement quality best practices to ensure we deliver the most optimal end user experience for our customers. We are looking for a superstar QA Analyst who has experience with manual testing on complex web and mobile platforms. The position is on-site and located in Charlotte, NC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform manual functional testing, regression testing and keep track of new developments activities.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and bug reports
- Work alongside the Product Management and Development teams, identify risks and provide valuable feedback
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related technical discipline
- 2 - 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience is prefered
- Self-starter able to work in a team environment and individually without constant oversight
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An individual who has a passion for technology and a knack for details, who gets a kick out of uncovering hard-to-find bugs.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Combine today’s global economy with a mobile workforce and you get a lot of moving parts. CRM alone can’t help you answer the critical business questions: Where is my business? Where do I need to be to maximize revenue? MapAnything, the Where Company, is an innovator and pioneer in Geo-Productivity Software. Founded in 2009 with more than 1,400 customers globally, we help our clients increase revenue, drive productivity, gain better territory control and boost customer loyalty.
MapAnything is a Salesforce Gold App Innovation Partner, and a ServiceNow Technology Partner. We have received Ventana Research’s 2016 Technology Innovation Award for Location Analytics and been named a Customer’s Choice – Highly Reviewed App by users of Salesforce. To learn more, visit www.mapanything.com