Services Product Developer:
MapAnything is currently seeking a talented and experienced Services Product Developer to join our team. As a Services Product Developer, you will work with a team of developers to build out new applications and upgrade existing software used by companies around the world. You’ll participate in initial product roadmapping, design discussions with the UI/UX team, and help turn well-researched ideas into tangible products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with a development team and external stakeholders to build out enterprise mapping and sales analytics software features used by companies around the world
- Contribute in architecture/design discussions with development team members, product managers, UI/UX developers, and CTO
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming Languages (Java, C++)
- Willingness to learn new languages and design principles in order to serve multiple teams and initiatives
- Fun, creative personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Salesforce development experience (Object design, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL & SOSL, APIs) a big plus, but not required
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Combine today’s global economy with a mobile workforce and you get a lot of moving parts. CRM alone can’t help you answer the critical business questions: Where is my business? Where do I need to be to maximize revenue? MapAnything, the Where Company, is an innovator and pioneer in Geo-Productivity Software. Founded in 2009 with more than 1,400 customers globally, we help our clients increase revenue, drive productivity, gain better territory control and boost customer loyalty.
MapAnything is a Salesforce Gold App Innovation Partner, and a ServiceNow Technology Partner. We have received Ventana Research’s 2016 Technology Innovation Award for Location Analytics and been named a Customer’s Choice – Highly Reviewed App by users of Salesforce. To learn more, visit www.mapanything.com