MapAnything is currently seeking motivated, ambitious people to join our sales team. The Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate opportunities through a combination of inbound and outbound lead generating activities. The ideal candidate for this role should be eager to learn and advance in our organization by demonstrating their skills and ability to succeed every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a great first impression to prospects and customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Partner with General Business & Enterprise Account Executives to identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
- Research and build new and existing accounts
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests
- 1 – 3 years of business or inside sales experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrate a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.