MapAnything’s Enterprise Account Executives build and manage company relationships with potential large enterprise customers throughout the US. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are our boots-on-the-ground solution to build personal, face-to-face relationships with current and potential enterprise customers. Enterprise Executives leverage their superb MapAnything and Salesforce product knowledge to convert interested national customers into happy clients. The only limitations to success in this role are those that you place on yourself. This is a dynamic, exciting, high energy and fast-paced environment with significant trajectory.
MapAnything is looking for top tier Enterprise Account Executives to join our team in the following cities:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Baltimore, MD
- Responsible for the overall business development, client engagement, and sales lifecycle of MapAnything’s SaaS products to large enterprise customers throughout the US (based on territory)
- Conduct in-territory research to identify enterprise lead opportunities and present territory sales strategies to MapAnything sales leadership.
- Document and track all potential and existing client interactions and lead follow-through using Salesforce
- Execute detailed in-person product presentations and web demonstrations of MapAnything’s software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Identify and utilize Salesforce internal resources (Account Executives, Sales Engineers, etc.) to build MapAnything brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close enterprise business deals.
- 5+ years of direct software sales experience
- 3+ years experience selling SaaS solutions
- Prior experience using Salesforce as a CRM to manage business
- Prior Enterprise Sales Experience running a “Solution Sales” or “Consultative Sales” process
- Demonstrated connections in the Salesforce.com ecosystem preferred
- Experience calling on accounts with employee bandwidths 2000+
- Excellent speaking and presentations skills combined with an impressive savviness for networking within complex business structures
- Creative thinking and versatility in sales approach
- Superb writing skills and follow-through on internal and external communications
- Individuals who self-start, go-get, and own their results who also work autonomously and manage their time responsibly
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.