MapAnything is currently seeking motivated, ambitious people to join our sales team. Mid-Market Account Executives will generate sales through a combination of inbound and outbound lead generating activities within a given geographic territory from our Charlotte HQ Office. The Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for seeking and qualifying leads, and leading informative demonstrations of MapAnything software products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a full-lifecycle sales process, prospecting customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, Salesforce relationships, partners, etc.
- Identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through product demonstrations and presentations with Director, VP, and C Level prospects
- Manage accounts and contacts within Salesforce.com through the entire sales lifecycle
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
- Ability to match our sales process with customer buying processes
- Able to be in territory 1-2 times per month, up to 4-5 days at a time
- 3 – 5 years of technology based inside sales experience
- B2B experience in the Software / SaaS environment preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of consistently delivering at and above quota
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.