Sign up for our E-newsletter!
Don't miss out on MapAnything updates and content that helps you best determine your sales territories.REGISTER NOW
By Brian Bachofner, CMO
I’m talking about Geo Productivity Software (GPS). The challenge of getting to the right customers, at the right time can be the difference between making the number and missing it. Whether you’re a CEO of a growing company, the VP of Sales or Field Service, or the Sales Enablement manager, sales productivity depends on face-to-face relationships. With this in mind, welcome to our new e-newsletter, Where the Rubber Meets the Road. Unlike other newsletters, we want to focus on one thing: making field sales and service more productive face-to-face.
Geo Productivity for Financial Services Professionals
Financial Services sales professionals know how important it is to build trust with investors. Building and maintaining a trusted relationship requires face-to-face interactions. This on-demand webinar helps brokers and insurance agents achieve results.
- Learn how MapAnything Route Planner optimizes prospecting
- Leverage our interactive geo productivity experience to report data & manage your territory
- Track and automate business processes based on real-time location services
Edmentum Masters Field Workforce Efficiency with MapAnything
Known for redefining the 21st century classroom, Edmentum is one of today’s leading providers of online learning programs. The company is founded on innovation and committed to being educators’ most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes.
With MapAnything, Edmentum was able to:
- Quickly map out and prioritize sales and customer visits
- Easily realign territories for over 400 sales professionals
- Streamline operations for service and training professionals
Learn the latest tactical tips on how to ramp your reps, grow your sales team, measure their results and explore all the sales technologies you need to grow revenue. Stop by our booth in the exhibit area.