Cloudbilt Achieves Record Growth in 2013
Today, we issued a press release highlighting our 2013 achievements. Here is a quick recap:
- When compared to 2012 – monthly recurring revenue grew 186 percent and top line revenue grew 114 percent.
- Added over 150 new customers
- Customer retention rate in renewal posted an impressive 99.9 percent.
- Successfully launched international reseller channel program and added an outside sales team focused on the enterprise
- Grew leadership team with the addition of several key industry veterans and hired 12 professionals for newly created positions.
“We had a milestone year that included changing our business model and completely rebranding the company. Our success can be attributed to the hard work and dedication of the entire Cloudbilt team. We have an aggressive product roadmap in 2014 and will be adding several new solutions to help meet the needs of business users on the Salesforce1 Platform,” stated Cloudbilt CEO John Stewart.
Head to the press release web page to read the announcement in its entirety.