MAU 301: Creating MapAnything Usage Reports to Measure ROI
Don’t miss the discussion on Wednesday, June 13 at 11 a.m. EST! Not only will we help you better understand how your team is using MapAnything, but we’ll show you how to do it, step-by-step.
In 2018, there seems to be an app for almost everything! This can be said of tools we use in our personal lives and the tools we use at work. Some we’ve come to depend on to help drive our daily productivity, while others seem to lose their luster and impact over time. We understand this, and we want to make sure you and your team are consistently getting the most benefit and ROI possible from MapAnything.
To help with this initiative, MapAnything offers flexible usage reporting, allowing you to create Salesforce Reports and Dashboards. These reports give users visibility into how their teams are using the tool. With a variety of metrics available to track, valuable insights into your employees #GeoProductivity are within reach. And it’s easy to set up these reports!
What usage reports can help you achieve:
- Understand what marker layers the users in your organization are plotting the most
- Identify MapAnything power users so you can find out what they find valuable
- Identify people or teams that are not using MapAnything as much as you would expect so you can find out why
What we will cover in this webinar:
- How-to create Custom Report types in Salesforce, so that you can combine your user data and MapAnything analytics data
- How-to identify which report metrics to use to reveal top marker layers and power-users of MapAnything
- How-to add Custom Reports you create to a Salesforce Dashboard so your team can easily access MapAnything usage data, in real-time and on-demand
We hope you’ll register to join us, on Wednesday, June 13, at 11 a.m. EST, to see the full potential of MapAnything Usage Reports in action! We’re confident you’ll leave the webinar feeling empowered to take a deep dive into your MapAnything org and ensure any untapped resources and/or data are not going unused. See you there!
By: Will Dixon
Client Training Manager at MapAnything