Winter '18 Release: Understanding MapAnything's Schedule Resource View
Sales, fleet, service, and marketing teams, 2018 is the year you Maximize Productivity, Maximize Happy Customers, and Maximize Leads and Attributed ROI. Want to learn more about what it means to Reach Your Max? Click here!
As part of our 2018 goals of helping you Reach Your Max, we'll be releasing innovative product enhancements, starting with the scheduling improvements outlined below.
As part of our Schedule Tool mini-series, this blog is going to explore the Schedule's Resource View in more detail.
ICYMI: The Schedule tool is an optimization tool for planning your days with native Salesforce Events. You can access the Schedule by selecting the Schedule panel on the main navigation bar in MapAnything.
- Available Schedule Views
- You may view your schedule by the day, week, month or our Gantt-style Resource view.
- Resource View
- Add up to 25 different resources in one view in order to see when their schedules align.
Sounds great, but why would I use the Resource View?
- Executive Transparency
- As a member of Leadership you don't have extra time to dedicate to checking in on your reps day-to-day activities. With the help of our Resource View, you will be able to see the schedules of all of your reps in one place at a glance.
- Maintain Visibility into each Vehicle
- If you are a dispatcher, the Resource View is a great feature to provide you with the confidence you need when dispatching your technicians.
By: Joe Guerra
Product Manager at MapAnything
Subscribe via Email